What Professional Dispatch Does For You
Knowing that someone is always there to protect your property is...peace-of-mind.
Do-it-yourself (DIY) alarm systems (and cameras) usually force you to self-monitor. That means you will need to be
available 24x7 to receive your own alarm signals. And, if you are busy, your few-minute delay gives
the bad guy more time to rip off your stuff.
Our Professional Dispatchers provide peace-of-mind:
- Live, trained, US-based, licensed professionals available 24x7
- They receive and act on alarms from your house using instructions your provide in advance
- Call you - check to make certain you are OK
- When you are available, you are informed and in control
- Call police - if you have so designated - and provide sensor information to police
- Call multiple phone numbers you have designated to notify
- In the event of real property damage, our dispatchers will make follow-up calls to coordinate response from friends who can secure the property
How Many Rooms?
NetWatchman is designed to keep it simple. Because sensors are portable, you can change sensor locations as you
better understand your own security needs - you don't have to over think this.
NetWatchman uses motion sensors that are designed for high-reliability, commercial buildings. The sensor sits
on a table-top, aims outward into a room, and protects about 30 feet forward.
A typical consumer buys 2-3 sensors
and is trying to protect against a burglar wandering throughout the house. This is cost effective protection
that does not require protecting every room (even though we support 32 rooms). We strongly urge protecting
the Master Bedroom - a must-stop for every burglar. Then, we would add a second/third sensor in high traffic
rooms (living room and kitchen are typical).
Unlike our 2, 3, 4 (more) solutions where you can easily re-locate sensors, our one room solution only protects
the room where your internet router is located (it needs to plug into the back of your router).
To keep order-by-web simple, we have only listed our most popular configurations. If you are not finding
what you need (or have questions) give us a call and we would be pleased to create your order.